By William Stillwell
An advent to organic Membranes: From Bilayers to Rafts covers many features of membrane structure/function that bridges membrane biophysics and mobilephone biology. delivering cohesive, foundational info, this book is efficacious for complex undergraduate scholars, graduate scholars and membranologists who search a huge evaluate of membrane science.
- Brings jointly various aspects of membrane examine in a universally comprehensible manner
- Emphasis at the historic improvement of the field
- Topics include membrane sugars, membrane types, membrane isolation tools, and membrane shipping.
Read or Download An Introduction to Biological Membranes: From Bilayers to Rafts PDF
Best biophysics books
Dynamics of sentimental topic: Neutron purposes offers an summary of neutron scattering innovations that degree temporal and spatial correlations concurrently, on the microscopic and/or mesoscopic scale. those innovations supply solutions to new questions coming up on the interface of physics, chemistry, and biology.
One of many significant demanding situations in tissue engineering is the interpretation of organic wisdom on complicated cellphone and tissue habit right into a predictive and strong engineering approach. learning this complexity is a vital step in the direction of medical purposes of tissue engineering. This quantity discusses computational modeling instruments that let learning the organic complexity in a extra quantitative method.
This e-book can be utilized to supply perception into this crucial program of biophysics if you happen to are making plans a occupation in protein healing improvement, and for these open air this region who're attracted to figuring out it greater. The preliminary chapters describe the underlying concept, and strengths and weaknesses of different concepts ordinary in the course of healing improvement.
Biopolymer Composites in Electronics examines the present state of the art within the digital program in accordance with biopolymer composites. masking the synthesis, dispersion of fillers, characterization and fabrication of the composite fabrics, the booklet can help fabrics scientists and engineers tackle the demanding situations posed via the elevated use of biopolymeric fabrics in digital purposes.
- Prähistorische Anthropologie: Eine Standortbestimmung (essentials) (German Edition)
- Protein Simulations: 66 (Advances in Protein Chemistry)
- The Application of Biofluid Mechanics: Boundary Effects on Phoretic Motions of Colloidal Spheres (SpringerBriefs in Physics)
- Radiation Damage in Biomolecular Systems (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
Additional resources for An Introduction to Biological Membranes: From Bilayers to Rafts
An Introduction to Biological Membranes: From Bilayers to Rafts by William Stillwell