By Michael Eysenck
AQA Psychology for AS and A-level 12 months 1 is the definitive textbook for the recent 2015 curriculum. Written by means of eminent psychologist Professor Michael Eysenck, in collaboration with a workforce of experienced A-level academics and examiner, the publication permits scholars not just to move their assessments with flying colors, but additionally to completely have interaction with the technology of psychology. in addition to masking the six center issues scholars will research, the e-book includes:
- Activities which try recommendations or hypothesises, bringing conception to life.
- Key learn experiences defined and explored, displaying the foundation on which concept has developed
- Case reports which exhibit how people’s lives are suffering from mental phenomena
- Evaluation bins which significantly appraise key techniques and theories
- Self-assessment questions which motivate scholars to mirror on what they’ve learnt
- Section summaries to help the certainty of particular rules – excellent for revision
- Exam tricks which steer scholars in the direction of whole and balanced answers
- Key phrases outlined all through so scholars aren’t harassed by means of new language
- 200 figures, tables and photos
- End of bankruptcy extra examining to allow scholars to strengthen a deeper understanding
- End of bankruptcy revision questions and pattern examination papers to consolidate wisdom and perform examination technique
- A complete better half web site with quite a number extra assets for either scholars and academics, together with revision aids and sophistication fabrics
Incorporating better insurance of analysis tools, in addition to key statistical innovations, the sixth variation of this well-loved textbook is still the appropriate advent to psychology. available but rigorous, the e-book is the perfect textbook for college students taking both the AS direction or yr 1 of the A-level.
Read or Download AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 PDF
Similar psychological education & training books
Les mom and dad d'aujourd'hui sont soucieux de donner un greatest d'atouts à leurs enfants mais, dans le foisonnement des conseils contradictoires, ils craignent souvent de mal faire. Jean-Luc Aubert, psychologue, spécialiste de l'enfant et auteur de nombreux ouvrages, a approfondi l. a. réflexion ouverte par son livre Quels repères donner à nos enfants dans un monde déboussolé ?
Overcoming Compassion Fatigue is a clean workbook method of successfully deal with the inherent exhaustion, burnout and rigidity pros evidently face whilst operating with these in soreness and misery. Written by means of training clinicians skilled in compassion fatigue and CBT, this handbook will equip you with sensible instruments to control your paintings and reduce your hazard of private damage.
AQA ApprovedEquip your scholars with the information and the talents that they wish for the hot AQA Psychology AS and A-level; counsel on evaluate targets, actions and transparent, entire insurance consolidates figuring out and develops key abilities to make sure development- completely have interaction your scholars with Psychology at AS and A-level via vast real-life modern study- confirm your scholars study and comprehend content material for the entire key issues with renowned transparent, obtainable sort from Jean-Marc Lawton and Eleanor Willard- aid your scholars comprehend the review ambitions and strengthen their exam abilities with evaluation suggestions and tests all through and perform questions- confirm development and inspire self sufficient pondering with extension feedback and actions- helps co-teaching of AS and 12 months one A-level for the hot AQA specification
Lifestyles is all approximately offerings. You made a call to learn this publication because you are looking to in attaining monetary Freedom by way of construction a estate portfolio. the truth is that the majority humans worry that conventional methods of operating and saving won’t offer for a safe retirement or a snug way of life. humans must paintings past retirement to maintain themselves or depend upon their youngsters or on charity if on hand.
- Business Psychology in Action: Creating flourishing organisations through evidence-based and emerging practices
- Decision Assessment and Counseling in Abortion Care: Philosophy and Practice
- Educational Neuroscience
- Der perfekte Vortrag (German Edition)
- Wirksamkeit von Coaching: Konzeption, Durchführung und Evaluation von Coaching mit Unterstützung durch Selbstcoaching-Leitfäden zur Erhöhung der Zielerreichung, ... und Selbstwirksamkeit (German Edition)
- Courageous Conflict: Leading with Integrity and Authenticity
Additional resources for AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1
AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 by Michael Eysenck